Check our travel alerts and advisories for known world events that may affect the cover.
COVID-19 Cover for Overseas Medical Expenses. Further terms and conditions apply, including:
- $Unlimited ~medical cover is included under Section 1: Overseas Medical Expenses (including emergency repatriation/evacuation) if you’re diagnosed with COVID-19 overseas. (~ Cover will not exceed 12 months from onset of the illness)
- Includes 24/7 Overseas medical and emergency assistance.
- This policy does not cover any claims for amendment or cancellation costs caused by, or related to, COVID-19.
- There’s no cover for claims caused by COVID-19 while travelling on a multi-night cruise or travel to a country on Smart Traveller’s Do Not Travel List, border closures or travel bans.
- A special excess of $250 applies to the Additional Expenses benefit if you’re diagnosed with COVID-19 on your trip. It will be deducted in addition to any other excess.
You have a duty to take reasonable care not to make a misrepresentation when entering this contract of insurance.
By continuing, you acknowledge and understand the above.